Thursday, January 16, 2014

////

Throwing Spaghetti Against the Wall



Have you ever thrown spaghetti noodles against the wall to see if it's done? Does this work? I have done this! And yes it does work! I've learn't this amusing little trick many years ago in a Korean movie titled 'Il Mare.'



Have you seen IL Mare? It's literally screamed soft and moving love story of time-crossed lovers, with magical mail box which made a man and a woman fell in love regardless if they were living at different time.


In a beautiful and peaceful lake stands a house and a pretty mail box, this serene place is called “iL Mare”. 

One of the greatest and finest film in Korea, but I'm not going to review this movie, many bloggers, movie goers and kpop fans have done that. 

I'm writing this because of this cute scene in this movie, throwing pasta at the wall, I always remember this every time I cook one, but I don't throw it anymore, oh well maybe one or two. It's fun and old habit die hard.  Like in iL Mare I pick up that saute pan every time I had a terrible day at the office, or whenever I feel down and blue. Cooking is a hobby that relaxes me, has the added bonus of being nourishing, and having fun playing one or two pasta noodles.  Why not try it? Throwing spaghetti against the wall.



Inked with Love and Passion,
Simply Princess
01172014

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment