Wednesday, March 13, 2013

////

What's on your Bucket list?

There are so many things we would like to do, see, feel, or experience in our lives. If we yearn for too long, our lives will pass us by with only what could have been. I’m putting some of my dreams out here to motivate myself to try many things outside my comfort zone and not regret anything in the future when I look back on my life. This is an evolving list as I encounter things I want to do in my life. What’s on your list?
































I went to Namsan but I didn't put Love lock...no reason to~


















Did it!! 





My list of dreams, from simplest to grandest, my own words, my humble wishes, Thanks to the rightful owner of images posted here. 

--
Credits to the rightful owner of images.




0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment