Friday, July 27, 2012

KZ TANDINGAN - Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Ever since I've heard her sing her own version of  Somewhere Over the Rainbow at X Factor Philippines..she totally blew me away.. and I can't get over it...I just love her voice and style..another star was born.
KZ Tandingan
Full version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow... hear it for your self...


and below was her first live audition at X-Factor Philippines by ABSCBN Network 


This song is one of my all time favorite, it reminds me of my childhood and simply because it's an excellent demonstration of good music. Smooth melody, a great voice, and sincerely saying something in a simple yet elegant manner. 
Let us support KZ Tandingan !!

-----------
videos from 
YOU TUBE
Full version video by 
Audition video by 

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment