Wednesday, July 11, 2012

////

ETUDE HOUSE - Miss Tangerine

Fhevs, Angie and PA
I've seen lots of pictures of my friends (posted in Facebook) showing their pouty orange lips.
I was dazzled by the bright color and I find its so gorgeous...and I even liked and commented on their pictures.
Little did I know that the state of the art orange lips was just an App or application!
and not by an orange real lipstick. OMG - I’m so out dated!
Then one day, I've heard an office mate musing and asking where to buy an Orange lipstick...because his girlfriend saw it too in FB!And  here I thought I was the only naïve-outdated-pumpkin in this world!Ha-ha.
Well if ever you want an orange lipstick and I mean real lipstick.
Why don’t you try and shine with this daring shade this season from ETUDE House - Miss Tangerine?!
Reinvent yourself and show your adventurous side with fresh tangerine flush!!


Try Miss Tangerine from ETUDE house (boutique @ Megamall Bldg B)

-
Credits
Etude House
Model - Sandara Park
Merc Furing for Fhevs, Angie and PA image

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment