I'm currently using ETUDE HOUSE Precious Mineral BB Cream SPF30/PA++ #2
I’ve been using BB cream a few months now, after a long search for a perfect cream, I finally found it.
BB stands for “Blemish Balm” and BB cream is suited for all skin types and is targeted to those who have sensitive and acne-prone skin. It has the advantages of both skin care and makeup as it improves the skin’s condition and evens out the skin tone while providing coverage for dark spots and other blemishes.   
An expert from Etude advised that it is best if you mixed it with Nymph AURA Volumer and don’t forget the patting technique, that’s definitely the secret!

Song Hye Kyo, the pretty Korean actress is among the first to reveal that she uses the product.
BB cream has moisturizer content but I still use it right after applying moisturizer.  My skin was never been so hydrated and soft.Even if this cream is a bit expensive than the ordinary cream, I promise you, it’s really worth it.

credits to: