Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Having Problems with Job Interviews?


For sure you already know the entire prelim for an interview, proper attire, visual poise and everything. This is just a bit of advice and I am not an expert. This is purely based on personal experience.


There are so many articles on the internet and books available to help you passed on that so-called-death-defying-Job-Interview and get your dream job.
But there are 2 things I can advise you during your interview…
Relax and be yourself. Well, it is really hard to relax if you’re really nervous.


I’ve been there and I know the feeling but trust me try to relax, because if you are relaxed you can think and answer all those pertinent questions and sometimes out of this world-kinda-Miss Universe question.



Oh my mentor said:”you don’t have to be so clever or smart”
Just be honest.
Can I share you this?
One British General Manager told me this after my interview:
“You don’t look smart when you first walk on that door…”
hahaha!!! Very blunt.
And I’m not even fit to their job opening!
But in the end I got the job.
Because I laid all my cards to them and I know I can do it.
Be honest friend.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment